Diablo® III

Achivments....

For some reason i seem to not be getting achivments in game. While im doing the same things things with other players and their gaining them. Is there a reason for this?
Reply Quote
Well. my achivments didn't save from last night : (
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051956043
Reply Quote
this is the third time that im seeking help with my achivments, blizzard customer support denies every single ticket related to bugs in game (i wonder why they even give option to try and create a ticket just to get the same screen saying "we cant accept this kind of request"), so here i am seeking help in the foruns....

my CHAMPIONS COLLECTION ACHIVEMENT does not register my kills, there is only 3 enemies left in the list

-subjulgator
-fallen cur
-plague swarm

come on blizzard how many times must i ask your help in this situation??? i know that you guys have tons of problems and a lot of players to give attention, but i have this problem SINCE THE LAUNCH OF DIABLO 3!
Reply Quote
Same here: achievements progression seems to be lost from session to session.

For "A Rare Phenomenon", I killed the rare "Armaddon" (quite difficult to find, BTW) and the rare "Maniacal Golgor". Both were checked in the game, I seen it. Now they're UNchecked.
Since I also have "Mallet Lord" and "Sand Dweller" missing too, how can I validate this achievement if I must find four super rares monsters in ONE AND ONLY ONE game???

Same for "Fallen Cur" and "Plague Swarm" ("Champion's Collection"), still not validated after so many runs...
Reply Quote
Today, both "Armaddon" and "Maniacal Golgor" are checked again in my achievements list... WTF??

If a problem exists with achievements' completion, why isn't it shown on main Battle.net login screen?
Reply Quote
10 days after my post on this thread and no response from blizzard...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]