Diablo® III

Getting Error Code 3014 - Game isn't working

85 Orc Death Knight
I installed and patched the game last night, went to bed early, and woke up early so I could play. However, I haven't been able to get it to work. I'm getting error code 3014 whenever I try to login to my account.

I googled the error code and it seems like this has something to do with the beta? I was never in the beta so I don't know why I would be getting this error code. I downloaded the client before the open beta weekend. I downloaded the retail client when they made it available on the battle.net store for people who did the WoW annual pass.

Blizzard please help me. Is there a way I can convert this from beta to retail if that is indeed my problem? I don't want to have to download the whole game again. My DSL only runs at a max of around 300kbs and it will take me ALL DAY to re-download the game.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Blues help please. Like I said, I have never been in the beta. I downloaded the client from my account a few weeks ago when it first became available.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
i am getting the same exact problem
Reply Quote
oh if it's with beta and you did played the beta. You may want to delete the Battle.net folder in C:\programdata and try restoring the battle.net folder using the digital download.

http://us.media.battle.net.edgesuite.net/downloads/d3-installers/b74d8527-9d46-cb5c-c232-125a62c76658/Diablo-III-Setup-enUS.exe
Edited by x3ph#1667 on 5/15/2012 3:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]