Diablo® III

D3 reseting internet connection?!

Does anyone else have this problem? EVERYTHING works FINE untill I run d3 then after 2-3 minutes of play I drop internet connection COMPLETELY, i have to alt+f4 from the game and wait for a minute for connection to work again.

I thought maybe something to do with my ISP, tried playing sc2, streaming, browsing forums, EVERYTHING WORKS FINE untill d3 starts and again drop outs :(
Reply Quote
Check your drivers for your network card.
And I have the same problem with Virgin Media..
Reply Quote
network card is fine as everything else works PERFECT, once again just had a bloody net crash from d3 :(
Reply Quote
blue please respond?
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Death Knight
I have the same issue, but it does't stay connected once its been reset, my net will continue to reset for several hours afterwards. This is during download, not during gameplay tho
Reply Quote
ok so at least im not the only one with this issue :( hopefully we can find a fix
Reply Quote
blue reply plz?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Yeah, I'm having this problem as well.. It started with Error #3007.. and then proceeded to give me numerous network errors and continuously DCs me from the internet when I try to run the game while it's downloading. It was working fine for 2 hours or so.. and then it kind of pooped on itself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]