Diablo® III

Can't get Diablo 3 to launch.

After I install Diablo 3, I click play and nothing happens. I tried to reinstall the game but it's still not working.... HELP ANYONE?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
I have the same issue. Just sits there saying "Launching" yet nothing happens.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hey Azurix, I had the same problem it was fixed by enabling Secondary login.

Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services

Scroll down and find “Secondary Logon”

Right Click > Properties

Change it from ‘Disabled’ to ‘Automatic’

Also try running as admin
Reply Quote
83 Gnome Rogue
It's possible you have a launcher hidden. Press CTRL-ALT-DELETE bring up your task manager. Go to the process tab and look for the launcher. Should be called "Blizzard Launcher" end the process and then try again.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
First time I open it, it sits at the launcher screen says "Updating tools" does nothing. I close it out and all tasks reopen it and it gets to the "Game is Ready, PLAY" part I click on it and it sits at the "Launching" I changed the Admin tools to Automatic and still nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Im having the same problem i will try to call blizz and if they tell me anyhting usefull i will post it on here
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
Yea I dont get it. About to rage quit Lol. Going to try reinstalling.
Reply Quote
I didn't have this problem last night and I do this morning.......so confused.
Reply Quote
I managed to play finally! I went to the Diablo 3 folder -> created a new file called backup. -> Move the update folder into the backup folder.

Hoped this helped you guys :)

Ty for the suggestions :D
Reply Quote
I hear ya

I bought Collectors Edition, installed it, press PLAY and up pops box saying

Unable to validate core data files

OK

Well, it would be OK if I knew what it was talking about, at least with EB Games Australia, if your game doesn't work you have 7 days to return for full refund, which I did this morning

I now have just retail version of same and another 7 days to get it to work

Shop Manager went on internet and said 16 ppl were having the same problem, so its a Blizzard problem
Reply Quote
For some reason at the login screen after I type in account name and password the login button is not selectable. I submitted a ticket still waiting for a response.
Reply Quote
i have the same problem. someone help please, i have just solve the problem of can't install, and now........i want to cry........giving me back my game!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]