Diablo® III

After many years of waiting for this day, I still have to wait a little longer. I download the game on my computer, watch the cinematic and type in my Battle.net info...But alas, the Log In icon does not light up for me to click on. What could be the problem?
Reply Quote
I am suffering the same issue, It says the log in servers are at max capacity at the side so i assume we are now just barred from trying ha ha
Reply Quote
But it doesn't say that on mine. I'm just stuck on the page that has the Battle.net Account name, Password, and Login Icon and the options for Manage Account, Options, and stuff like that to the left with the crows in the background. The icon doesn't even light up.
Reply Quote
That is the exact problem I have had since 12:01 PST!! Why doesn't Blizzard address this issue since there seems to be a number of us experiencing the same thing? Instead we shall sit here for hours if not days before someone's light bulb turns on and they decide to take the time to think this through for us. Let me know if you get this fixed please because right now I am about fed up with D3 before I ever get to play.
Reply Quote
Same Here
Reply Quote
I'm in the process of calling there support center so hopefully I'll have an answer for us all soon.
Reply Quote
Try logging in with the email address you used to sign up with Battle.net. The login button was gray for me until I put in the email address and NOT the BattleTag.
Reply Quote
Cheers
Reply Quote
So what is Error 317002?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]