Diablo® III

Diablo 3 really slow....is it me?

Okay so I am really slow. Is my Mac not meeting the requirements? Any suggestions?
Help!

Mac OSX.10.7.3
Processor  2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory  2 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Graphics  NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB
Software  Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D50)

Thanks.
Reply Quote
My framerate is also very slow. I believe it's a problem with the graphics card (I have the same). It was terrible during the beta. It's slightly better now, but I still have to play on the lowest resolution settings.
Reply Quote
I don't know how bad it is for you, but I can't even keep up to other players and the is a delay even when I attack something. Brutal....
Reply Quote
So can anyone tell me is there anything I can do? Or do I need to buy another computer for this game?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
You first might want to update to 10.7.4

I know of at least one person who was only getting like 10fps got it up to 20-30 just by that update alone.'

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1524?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
Reply Quote
I have exactly the same problem and same computer Specs .... The graphics card you mentioned (Nvidia 9400M 256) is above the minimum requirements right? I am sorry, I am not a computer genius.
Reply Quote
I seem to have the same problem....i have a geforce 330m and have upgraded my osx....
Reply Quote
Omega
MVP

You first might want to update to 10.7.4

I know of at least one person who was only getting like 10fps got it up to 20-30 just by that update alone.'

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1524?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

will using a client like this for windows help me? majorly slow
Reply Quote
i dont know about you, but i have a gtx580 and its SLOOOOOOW!!!!
Reply Quote
I have a macbook with the same specs and the same issue.
You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezz_xwW7WzU

Them game will run fine (on low settings) under Windows 8 on the same computer.
Reply Quote
The 10.4.7 did not do it for me, but turning off the battery saver did ! http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3207

I feel soooo dumb !
Reply Quote
my computer is a
macbook pro i7 2ghz
8gb 1333 mhz
500gb with 150gb free
lion latests
AMD Radeon HD 6490M 256 MB

and still slow, wtf blizzard!
Reply Quote
The speed of updating is too damn slow!
Reply Quote
Hi everyone. This is a recurring issue with a lot of the NVIDIA 9400m cards currently. Blue has posted many times saying they're working on a fix. A lot of people are angry and a few of us are still clinging onto hope that it'll be fixed sooner rather then later. If you purchased your game through blizz they are offereing refunds as far as i know

Best of luck to all of you.
Reply Quote
This may sound weird and stupid, but try restarting your computer, its a long shot, but it might work.
Reply Quote
yeh it seems slow on my laptop aswell, runs other games on high fine. what else could i do?
Reply Quote
Guys... read the other posts. Everyone with a mac made in the last few years is having this problem; it appears to have something to do with the 9400; everyone who has that card is getting terrible terrible performance.

Had you tried reading ONE of the hundreds of threads about this exact issue, you'd know that playing in Windows 7 via bootcamp basically fixes the problem.

There's nothing you can do as of now though; just wait. Sign your name to one of the big petition threads to show Blizzard that this is effecting a huge portion of their fanbase.

The worst part is that these issues existed in Beta. We complained about them and were told that "they'll be fixed in the full-release", but that was another lie.
Reply Quote
running .windows. same problem*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]