Diablo® III

Achievement's are bugged - Read here

90 Tauren Warrior
So me and a friend logged in earlier today, and started to play. I was a Barbarian and he was a Wizard. We both played the beta so we knew what are the usually first achievements you're supposed to get.

Anyway, long story short, we get our 1st achievement, and everytime we got one it never actually popped "Earned Achievement" we had to press Y to see if we earned the achievemnet or not, this continued as we kept going on Act 1.

Achievement Earn flash/thing never pops every time your supposed to get one, but you do actually earn it. However, this is weird to us because we have to press Y to see if we got a particular achievement or not.

The weird thing is, it tells me if my friend got the achievemnt through battle.net but it never pops on our own screens.

What gives?
Reply Quote
I have the same problem :/
Reply Quote
I thought it was my idea and that I was just too enthralled in the game to notice the achievement screens. Guess not...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I haven't had an issue of the pop not displaying, but I did complete the Jar of Souls achievement, got the pop and it's still showing incomplete in my achievements menu. It's not like it's a hard one to redo, seeing as it almost always appears in one area (no spoilers) - but it was kind of annoying. And in case achievements are character specific and not account wide (I've noticed some seem to be one some seem to be the other) I was looking on the character that completed it and I was in single play mode during both completion and looking at the menu.
Reply Quote
Okay, after not getting achievements to pop up for about two hours I found out that the fix is really easy... Exit the game completely and restart. So far so good. Hope this helps
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
05/15/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Kaynum
Okay, after not getting achievements to pop up for about two hours I found out that the fix is really easy... Exit the game completely and restart. So far so good. Hope this helps

Yes, I can confirm that that works. I did the same thing after posting this thread, and now its fine.
Reply Quote
Has anyone received their "One of the Chosen" FoS?
Reply Quote
I have exactly same problem I can see my friends earning them, but it never pops for me.
Reply Quote
whole game is bugged. no one can log in
Reply Quote
No issues with achievements here except for right now with the servers being worked on, it tells me I only have 30 points when I really have 190. It also tells me my character is level 0, lol. Waiting until after the work is done to keep playing so I don't lose any achievements (not sure if they are saving or not with them being worked on).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Ya I noticed when I logged in this morning, I lost a bunch of achievements that I know I earned last night. Hoping a restart of the game will fix it. Unfortunately I can't get back into the game yet b/c of the maintenance. Hope I didn't lose any achievements or didn't lose out on earning the ones I got while this was down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]