Diablo® III

Some Solutions to your Agent Issues

THese solutions are NOT!!!! working for me! Vista... but these may help a majority of you with these issues. I've done more work than the admin trying to figure out these issues and I am only moderately good with computers. So here goes

This is still failing. I have tried every trick in the book

Allowed Secondary login
Ran As admin and set every agent to run as admin as well as trying all the different service packs (Don't have service pack 3 like most with windows 7) i'm using vista! (you can change this setting by right clicking and going into properties>compatability)
Checked internet options, make sure you have it set to Connections never dial a connection
I have deleted Battlenet folder countless times
I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling
I have tried updating all windows updates
I have tried toggling with randomly opening agent.exe since it seems to be the issue at hand
I have tried bypassing the setup by downloading the setup on a seperate computer so that I could get the launcher which works. I download the game. Agent.exe fails again then once the game fully is downloaded you can't "play" the game cuz it gets stuck "launching..." because agent.exe fails at life

I am at a loss for words being unable to play a game I payed for on release. It's a sad day
Reply Quote
BUmp. No ones taking a look at this priceless info? This is for those who are having the updating system files issues and these are all the cures that I have found that worked for others yet not for myself. I cannot still play the game because something is incompatable or disabling agent.exe

Blizzard Help :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]