Diablo® III

ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series

100 Draenei Shaman
ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series

Having graphic issues with light/fire having big pixels on them.

Tried the hotfix for Catalyst and still no luck. Was having major issues where the screen turned whitish/blue, but those corrected on resolution change. I cannot use the smallest or largest resolution option. The resolution sizes that don't turn the screen all whitish/blue give big pixel squares on lights/fires etc. At the character select screen, when I hover my mouse over the character an "aura" around the character appears but its nothing but little squares as well as the banner shades out with little squares.

It has to be a lighting issue I think.

any word?
Reply Quote
I have the same issue with a 3800HD card. it is not in the supported or unsupported lists. Tried catalyst update, but didn't fix it.

Radeon 3850HD - 780MHz core - 512mb DDR4 ram @ 1130MHz

AMD Phenom x4 @ 2.8GHz - 4Gb DDR3 ram Win7 Ultimate 64-bit

Maybe time for an updated video card with my next paycheck. :/
Edited by phil6006#1609 on 5/15/2012 7:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
Same thing is happening for me... it's pretty ridiculous seeing as how its not on the unsupported list and it's definitely powerful enough to run the game.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue as well. Hotfix did not help.
Reply Quote
^ Isis driver roll-back fix

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149175519
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]