Diablo® III

STUCK on retrieving character list

90 Tauren Shaman
Now im stuck at the retrieving character list phase u.u
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Make a sammich, enjoy the weather for a little bit, possibly clip your toenails. After that, everything should be okay.
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
AXE
the same here. I tried several times already.
Reply Quote
35 Orc Warrior
The servers are currently under maintenance.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
hope we can play asap, im watching the "Blizzard's Live Exclusive Diablo 3 Event" on youtube
Reply Quote
same Too.Frustrating isn't it just watching the screen
Reply Quote
im in the same boat
Reply Quote
We all are in this boat, hope it will not sink.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I JUST LOG IN!!!!!
Reply Quote
WELL, Got dc'd when i was playing the game with my gf, yet she didnt dc or have any problems... Then i waited for the maintenance to be done for the server to be up again when it happened around 1:30, so I tried getting on at 3:30 and now i'm stuck at retrieving hero list..
Reply Quote
sooooo....I love blizzard and b.net and crap but c'mon..Get the servers READY before releasing it? Id rather wait a week or w/e extra for them to make sure instead of staring at the loggin screen... O_o
Reply Quote
My friend managed to log in.... but it's back to the old retrieving hero list bull !@#$.. at least give us a queue number, if it's a matter of there being a queue rather than time out bug. Im sure Blizzard ca nafford more powerful servers to get this game up and running. As big a failure as swtor turned otu to be, at least they didn't have this login problem at launch.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Glad I waited over a decade for this crap. Worst...launch...ever.....

</3
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Priest
did you guys even read the side message? It says servers won't be up until 1:30PM PDT. That "1 hour" maintenance was bogus and in typical Bliz fashion a flat out lie. Honestly Im still glad I was able to get this game at a discount because waiting a week or two for them to get the few kb being transfered is about the only thing we can do.

Pssst Bliz, shift 1% of the profits from WoW and upgrade those Diablo 3 servers.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Side bar says it won't be up until 1:30 PM PDT (13.5 hours after server launch - currently 1 hour from now). But I'd expect several hours of waiting yet.
Reply Quote
that's just pissing me off...
Reply Quote
Whatever problem blizzard thinks they have now.. I hope they've taken into consideration what will happen when prime time hits. a slightly more expensive solution to this problem is to invest in a ridiculous number of servers at launch, and after seeing how many are actually required, cut off the servers that aren't required. It makes little sense for why a company with as much money as blizzard can't manage a successful launch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]