Diablo® III

nvidia geforce 6150se nforce 430

06/05/2012 10:31 PMPosted by smeby
Just buy a Radeon 6670

not sure i would dare buy one that isn't on their special "supported video card" list....

Lol, I play on a 7850, which apparently isn't supported either. I run this game on high settings with 60FPS. There are MANY cards that aren't on the supported video cards list, that actually do work, and it seems like Blizzard just didn't have the time to test the newer generation of cards. With that being said, the 6670 is an older model. Still, it should be completely fine. I'm sure you can find thousands of people who can vouch the 6670 works for D3; it makes no sense that a 6770 works but a 6670 doesn't, as they basically came out during the same time frame.

Buy a 6750/6770 if you're really that worried about the 6670 being unsupported. It'll just cost you a bit more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/16/2012 05:12 AMPosted by NORMANATORR
i have the same card and so what this is telling me is that i have to buy a 100 dollar video card to play my 60 dollar game -_-

That means you are buying a 100 dollar vid card to play a 60 dollar game now and what ever ones come out in the next year or two.
Reply Quote
it work d3 with no ? ask ihave in my pc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]