Diablo® III

GTS GeForce 240 Monitor goes black.

I have tried numerous drivers to help resolve this and numerous random fixes mentioned on the website yet nothing seems to help. Anymore suggestions?

Basic problem:

While sitting at the login screen waiting to get into game, the monitor loses signal but the tower and game stay on. I believe.. haven't been able to confirm that yet for sure, but after doing some google searching i'm seeing alot of people with the same issues using the latest drivers, latest Direct X and everything.

Any help would be welcome.
Reply Quote
UPDATE:

I can leave Diablo running the background, all day (or at least it seems) and the issue won't occur. However if Diablo is the screen i'm looking at my monitor goes black within 10 minutes... Craziness.
Reply Quote
/bump
Reply Quote
Lady the most often occurs because your video drivers don't contains 'something' it needs when certain events happen like a refresh. Best suggestion is to go to Nvidias website, click drivers and go from there to download and install the latest drivers for your system. That USUALLY fixed things like this.
Reply Quote
Good advice, but sadly I have already tried. I've gotten the latest driver downloads from Nvidia, the latest sound drivers. I have most if not all settings on low, also have tried high settings. Not sure what to do..
Reply Quote
/bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]