Diablo® III

diablo 3 downloader error

i've downloaded the diablo 3 downloader multiple times, everytime it shuts down on its own, it happened alot and i thought it was normal, today when i looked the thing wasn't working, i saw that there was a new downloader and downloaded it, twice today, both times it shut on its own and both times when i tried reopening it starts anew with downloading, it's supposed to continue, but it starts over, it's getting really irritating, when i saw in the files the setup, i tried running it, it said: AN UNEXPECTED DECRYPTION ERROR OCCURRED. CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. ofcourse customer support is down, and the files were together around 6gb at first glance, i googled the problem and it said i had to run the downloader and it would continue, i trusted it, ran the downloader and it started at 0mb, i cancelled it and checked again, the 6gb files were replaced with 8 mb's ones (yes, it had .part) this problem was bugging me the whole day and it's getting really annoying, any help would be apreciated
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]