Diablo® III

This is rediculous

Really guys, 3:30?
I've been waiting since midnight last night, you had these same problems since october in beta, it's absurd to claim that you cant predict the stress when you did stress tests the whole time, you knew how many people were purchasing the game, and failed to prepare.
Maybe if you hadn't had this problem with all of your games since WoW people would be forgiving, but you have.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Eutherin,

They're applying and testing fixes for several issues. It's not a stress issue necessarily.

is it also ridiculous?
Reply Quote
Play on Europe's servers for an hour if you want (( progress won't save on US realms but if you're antsy))

In the game, just go to account and switch from US to Europe
Reply Quote
Should not have released D3 if B.net was in this bad a shape...
Reply Quote
dont worry the people who cant install it arnt missing much, once they get it installed they will just be playing the worlds most lagtastic game.... all these years of waiting is going down the drain fast
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Really guys, 3:30?
I've been waiting since midnight last night, you had these same problems since october in beta, it's absurd to claim that you cant predict the stress when you did stress tests the whole time, you knew how many people were purchasing the game, and failed to prepare.
Maybe if you hadn't had this problem with all of your games since WoW people would be forgiving, but you have.

Since youre the most important player in the game im sure blizz will fix things just because youre an unhappy butterfly !
Reply Quote
there are just problems that happen with any launch or patch release. especially with this volume of players. they did all they could to prepare, and are doing all they can to fix it.
Reply Quote
its not about one player being unhappy,, i think almost 100% of the people are unhappy...
this is a consistent remainder on how bad their customer service is,,

Shame on Blizzard petition
Reply Quote
So they are down then?
Reply Quote
Well if they did. They wouldn't have to now?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
you should have given us the ability to play offline....... i took the day off work for this???? FAIL LAUNCH!! FAIL LAUNCH!!!! FAIL LAUNCH!!!! one more time with feeling now FAIL LAUNCH!!!!!!
Reply Quote
What a joke. GFY Blizzard.
Reply Quote
this is why i mainly stick to consoles.....
Reply Quote
they just went down, but I was playing for the past 2.5 hours and it ran perfectly fine. great game.

level 12 barb already
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]