Diablo® III

This is rediculous

85 Night Elf Hunter
Look at all you entitled nerds getting mad.
Reply Quote
78 Tauren Warrior
Really guys, 3:30?
I've been waiting since midnight last night, you had these same problems since october in beta, it's absurd to claim that you cant predict the stress when you did stress tests the whole time, you knew how many people were purchasing the game, and failed to prepare.
Maybe if you hadn't had this problem with all of your games since WoW people would be forgiving, but you have.

Since youre the most important player in the game im sure blizz will fix things just because youre an unhappy butterfly !

I know as a player this is frustrating. But complaining about it is not going to make it go any faster. No offense to Tech, but this is not a "tech support" issue. Their server admins and network admins are surely working over time to get this resolved. Try being putting yourself in their shoes, getting servers ready for MILLIONS of people. Take a breath, get a smoke, drink a brewski and chill out. Game will be there, we waited this long for it and if you thought you were going to beat it in one day....get a job...
Reply Quote
this is a stress test issue. i cant beleave that we are suffering the same probles ove rand over... always the same at blizzard. i think you shoud hire a more capable engineers
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
its not about one player being unhappy,, i think almost 100% of the people are unhappy...
this is a consistent remainder on how bad their customer service is,,

Shame on Blizzard petition

You think blizzard's Customer service is bad?? are you ill?? Go play any other game made by any other company and let me know how much of this customer service you receive. If this was an EA game it would continue as is for the next 2 to 3 months then have a patch applied that doesn't even fix the problems.
Reply Quote
i want my money back
Reply Quote
This is pretty bad. You guys should have been prepared for this. This is the company that runs World of Warcraft for crying out loud. You should know how to handle server loads by this point. It's been almost 18 hours since I bought the game and I have barely clocked an hour of play time on a day I set aside specifically to enjoy the experience. Terrible.
Reply Quote
Solution: Let a single player game be just that an offline single player game with an online option...morons
Reply Quote
ahhhh this is horrible. I agree you should be able to play offline.
Reply Quote
If it's not stress then it's even worse. Stress I can understand, you have a fail product after what a year of beta and an open beta pre-release test?.... what were you guys doing?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
/facedesk
Welcome to launches for an online game people. This is nothing new. No matter how much time it spends in beta there are still going to be issues.
The game has been playable since about 1am PDT until the last few hours because they are fixing some critical issues.

This launch has not been bad at all compaired to most other online games at launch. Just be patient.
Reply Quote
The OP is semi-right... Blizzard should have known better and should have had their !@#$ ready prior to launch day.

No excuses.

This is just poor planning and execution on their part. Guess it's easy to be lazy when all that matters is the $$$ rolling in on day one, doesnt it? Fix your %^-*, properly.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Captnstabbn
cry more you frothy mouth !@#$ing retards. the servers were unstable for about an hour after launch last night. then they were up for 9 hours. then they went down again for maintenance,. just because you weren't involved in the first 15 hours of a game's existence doesnt mean you get a free ticket to come on the forum and cry like a child. shut the %^-* up.

People have work and responsibilities dude. Maybe you should try them instead of having your parents by all of your games for you.
Reply Quote
Agreed, an offline-single player mode fixes this garbage. What a joke. I haven't bought a Blizzard game since D2 for this reason, and now I regret getting this one.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56G4c9FEvZQ
Reply Quote
87 Orc Death Knight
Epic fail.
Reply Quote
"I don't get to play a game the second that it's released! Woe is me!"

The only thing that is ridiculous here is you. Have you never had any exposure to online gaming before in your entire life? On launch the game is expected go down and crash several times. Don't get jimmies in a knot because you skipped school today only to find you won't be able to play the game that your mom bought you.

Cool your jets.
Reply Quote
73 Undead Rogue
05/15/2012 02:36 PMPosted by RobDevious
cry more you frothy mouth !@#$ing retards. the servers were unstable for about an hour after launch last night. then they were up for 9 hours. then they went down again for maintenance,. just because you weren't involved in the first 15 hours of a game's existence doesnt mean you get a free ticket to come on the forum and cry like a child. shut the %^-* up.

People have work and responsibilities dude. Maybe you should try them instead of having your parents by all of your games for you.

My parent's didn't "by" anything for me, dude. I am an adult and I happen to have taken the 3 days off work to play this game. But am I on the forum crying like a little !@#$% with a skinned knee? No, I'm not. Grow the ^-*! up.
Reply Quote
Eutherin,

They're applying and testing fixes for several issues. It's not a stress issue necessarily.

a.k.a. Someone figured out how to dupe items already.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]