Diablo® III

This is rediculous

90 Goblin Warrior
Glad I didn't pay for this...
Reply Quote
I guarantee someone figured out a major exploit and they're doing the emergency maintenance to control the damage.
Reply Quote
they just went down, but I was playing for the past 2.5 hours and it ran perfectly fine. great game.

level 12 barb already

ALREADY? ALREADY? LOL
Reply Quote

There are multiple major reasons why this can not be so, 'moron'.

Enlighten me?

1: To prevent torrenting the game illegally.
2: That's all I got.
Edited by MisterGatz#1753 on 5/15/2012 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Noctuurn
I guarantee someone figured out a major exploit and they're doing the emergency maintenance to control the damage.

Bingo. Sucks though, damn I wish some people would just play the freaking game.
Reply Quote
If you all want to complain, return the game lol....which you all won't do.
Reply Quote
I'm not worried. If this unrest gets all of you guys who are endlessly complaining to quit, it gives us real fans of the game less whiners to worry about trying to log in, tying up the servers. Remember, there are hundreds of thousands of people, likely more than the Open Beta weekend, and it's not fair to say that Blizzard can think of absolutely everything. !@#$ happens. It'll be fine soon enough.
Reply Quote
I don't understand all the complaining. This isn't uncommon for a online game launch at all. I've played quite a few mmorpgs and they have all had a problem at some point in the beginning. If a couple days of glitches keeps you from playing this then I don't know why you bought this game. Expected too much. I love it and I haven't even hit act 2.
Reply Quote
Eutherin,

They're applying and testing fixes for several issues. It's not a stress issue necessarily.

Will you please tell us if they are aware and fixing the game running in slow-motion on high-end PCs.
Reply Quote
all i think i need to say is why should single player be mandatory online only? not only is this a horrible practice, but now Blizzard has managed to infuriate thousands merely by denying them the ability to play a game they purchased. Perhaps if people start asking for their money back someone will sit up and pay attention, hmmm....
Reply Quote
Just got to act 2 and guess what? It's the Desert.... Is this D2?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
At least you got a disc. I only got a headache
Reply Quote
81 Tauren Death Knight
The problem is that this doesn't have to be an online game at all.
Period.

My beef is that they're setting a precedent. One I don't want with my games at all.

What's wrong with allowing an offline character that can't interact with the servers ever???
Reply Quote
they just went down, but I was playing for the past 2.5 hours and it ran perfectly fine. great game.

level 12 barb already

ALREADY? ALREADY? LOL

even with the lag causing my guy to tip toe around and not getting the game installed till this morning i got my WD to lvl 17 and DH to lvl 3. And that is not at all impressive if you ask me.
Reply Quote
Eutherin,

They're applying and testing fixes for several issues. It's not a stress issue necessarily.

Will you please tell us if they are aware and fixing the game running in slow-motion on high-end PCs.

Runs great on my i5 2500k 4.5ghz 2x 460 768mb ... maybe driver issues or I know they warn about sli or crossfire ... maybe try disabling that when the servers are up.
Reply Quote
73 Undead Rogue

Enlighten me?

1: To prevent torrenting the game illegally.
2: That's all I got.

ok, mr. uninformed. the pirated version is going to be the only version you can play offline.
Reply Quote

ALREADY? ALREADY? LOL

even with the lag causing my guy to tip toe around and not getting the game installed till this morning i got my WD to lvl 17 and DH to lvl 3. And that is not at all impressive if you ask me.

Yeah. There's someone who's completed the game already. Slow down and enjoy things :)

Though..maybe not this slow. Lol
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Quinton
all i think i need to say is why should single player be mandatory online only? not only is this a horrible practice, but now Blizzard has managed to infuriate thousands merely by denying them the ability to play a game they purchased. Perhaps if people start asking for their money back someone will sit up and pay attention, hmmm....

First off. No one's getting their money back. None of the die hard nerds pissing and moaning are going to stop playing because of release day jitters.

Second, google Diablo II torrent. They can't go online, but all of those people who've downloaded it are enjoying D2 free of charge single-player, is that fair to all of us who shelled out 60 bones? No, so Blizzard eliminated the problem.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I don't understand all the complaining. This isn't uncommon for a online game launch at all. I've played quite a few mmorpgs and they have all had a problem at some point in the beginning. If a couple days of glitches keeps you from playing this then I don't know why you bought this game. Expected too much. I love it and I haven't even hit act 2.

true ! but you always have idiotic peps who go has far has taking a day off from work to play a GAME and then cry about how they lost the day ! well ill say this LIVE YOUR FREAKING LIFE BEFORE PLAYING A GAME!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]