Diablo® III

This is rediculous

90 Blood Elf Warlock
They already gt our money. Who cares if it works or not?
Reply Quote
Gotta love the nerdrage! :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Seriously Blizzard? 60 Bux and the you are patching the server on launch day?

Major Fail!

You would think that after your experiences with WOW since '04 you would learn ...

So much for the beta!
Reply Quote
Yay! It's back up and i'm ingame:)
Reply Quote
83 Human Priest
05/15/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Deathtospeak
They get PAID to do what they do. YOU DONT. 90% of you CANT MAKE ANY OF THESE KINDS OF GAMES.

I don't get paid to do what I do? WTF are you talking about? Everyone that has a job is expected to do a good job and produce a quality end result. Regardless of its its a game or not. Even more so if you sell a product of any kind to the public.

Do do realize that they aren't even complaining about the quality of the work. They bought a product and now they can't use that product. Would your boss be happy if you said "I'll have that (whatever) to you by Tuesday" and Tuesday came an went and you gave him nothing?

I'm sure Blizzard will work it all out and in the end everyone will get to play and be happy (as much as they ever are anyways). But your entire comment shows that you clearly have no grasp of the realities of working at a job/career.
Reply Quote
restart, reinstall that simple
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:10 PMPosted by bokbok
I don't understand all the complaining. This isn't uncommon for a online game launch at all. I've played quite a few mmorpgs and they have all had a problem at some point in the beginning. If a couple days of glitches keeps you from playing this then I don't know why you bought this game. Expected too much. I love it and I haven't even hit act 2.

This guy hit the nail on the head.

For the people QQing and demanding compensation, your compensation will be one badass game once the servers are running smoothly.

Ever been to a movie theater when the projector blows out 30 minutes in? It sucks, but the theater gives you a pass to come back and see it at another time.

Some people are demanding single player offline when you KNEW it wasn't available offline. That's like walking into that same movie theater and !@#$%ing about why they didn't give you the Blu-ray so you could watch it by yourself at home.

I think the main cry is not for online play. Its the single player mode that people are upset about. At least I am. I understand blizzards need for server maintenance but having worked in IT one understands that auth servers tend to be different from multiplayer servers. You got to remember there are a few hundred servers that are handling the traffic and such. So to bring down the auth servers AND the multiplayer servers is a bit excessive. If there is something wrong with the auth system then yeah understandable but from what I have read its mostly game play issues. If that is the case you can still let people auth in and play single player. And what is up with the waiting que just to play a single player game? That was the mistake. We already have to auth in to the system, why monitor our single player game by restricting to online servers. That means if my power goes out, or I am on a plane I will have to play something else when I want to play D3. Yeah First world problem but serious the complaint is the requirement to play a single player game online. Also Understand authing, but seriously, unless it is effecting those servers dont take them down. Let single player go, if mp and sp are tied, release a quick patch that blocks mp. Simple ways to fix it, also seriously, launch day maintenance? That is just bad ju ju. Understand, awesome game, bad though as people will not want to play and start returning there stuff. Had a twelve year wait, whats another day right? BECAUSE ITS ANOTHER FREAKIN DAY....lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
But they want something we have, money. Simple economics here there is a demand for something. Someone provides said service/item for monetary compensation. When the item or service is defective doesn't function properly then the person who paid the money has been wronged.

and you want something they have, expertise to make big hit game , and they will deliver that game to you ! not only that but they gone stand there for years get the game better and help you if u enconter any issue. for me that worth 60$ and some time to get game run well "even after the launch" . you didnt got wronged because you will have it and even more!
Edited by devilmaycry#1804 on 5/15/2012 3:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
LOL at these people straining so hard to make excuses for Blizzard and insult the people who are rightfully upset. You are pathetic examples of human beings. At least I know that when I buy Dragon's Dogma for PS3 next week, it will be guaranteed to work. PC gaming is dead. Pirates, cheaters, and DRM killed it. Thank you, Blizzard, for making that all so clear to us.
Reply Quote
63 Night Elf Rogue
i dont understand how people could release a game KNOWING that its not ready to be released.....
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Vaeo
i dont understand how people could release a game KNOWING that its not ready to be released.....

We need one of those Xzibit memes right here.
Reply Quote
I find it interesting that on launch day for Starcraft 2 I could play the Wings of Liberty campaign, but can't play Single Player for Diablo 3 on launch day because of Agent.exe...

Blizzzard, do us a favor and just stop using this program please. Your stuff worked fine without it, and now it's cocking up pretty much everything.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:10 PMPosted by bokbok
I don't understand all the complaining. This isn't uncommon for a online game launch at all. I've played quite a few mmorpgs and they have all had a problem at some point in the beginning. If a couple days of glitches keeps you from playing this then I don't know why you bought this game. Expected too much. I love it and I haven't even hit act 2.

This guy hit the nail on the head.

For the people QQing and demanding compensation, your compensation will be one badass game once the servers are running smoothly.

Ever been to a movie theater when the projector blows out 30 minutes in? It sucks, but the theater gives you a pass to come back and see it at another time.

Some people are demanding single player offline when you KNEW it wasn't available offline. That's like walking into that same movie theater and !@#$%ing about why they didn't give you the Blu-ray so you could watch it by yourself at home.

Last time I checked people got pissed when the projector blew out...
Or it was fixed within 10 minutes.
Or wait, no I've never had that happen to me at a theater.
This kind've trouble is not normal.
How'd you end up settling for such low quality products?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
ok here instead of bashing on each other just talk about the game itself

what you like/dislike from it ?

witch class do play ?

what you think of the storyline from what you already saw?

i play a monk and its pretty funny cause in french they sound like russian ! and i want to know if they are in english?

im not that far in so i dont know the story look ok for now but i didnt even finish the first act so!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]