Diablo® III

This is rediculous

D1 and D2 WORKED
D3 Does not

And Blizzard has your money so why should they care, in some threads they are calling players liars, in most they just ignore the fact they have Screwed Up.

This is NOT an MMO, they Blue Posters Say,
and this is true, last 2 Major MMOs I played WORKED DAY 1.

Lee
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
05/15/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Vanilladutch
is it also ridiculous?

bahahahaha
Reply Quote
servers are back!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
This sucks!! all the ppl who had the annual pass to sit and wait 3-5 + hours to be able to play?? Not asking for special treatment, but damn I at least wanna see the game laggy or not...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey Dumba** it is the first day every one wants to play it like a brand new toy so just go play something else or go outside and enjoy the day.... What you need my friend is to get L**d because clearly you have issues... I'm sure that Blizz is doing all they can to fix all these problems they are having you see I know better I will give it about a week before I even try to do anything I'm just waiting for the newness to ware off and Blizz to work out the bugs of the first week so just relax.

This post is for the first poster.
Edited by Keelnhyde on 5/15/2012 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
D1 and D2 WORKED
D3 Does not

And Blizzard has your money so why should they care, in some threads they are calling players liars, in most they just ignore the fact they have Screwed Up.

This is NOT an MMO, they Blue Posters Say,
and this is true, last 2 Major MMOs I played WORKED DAY 1.

Lee

Diablo really is not an MMO though... Not even in the slightest.
Reply Quote
not a game 12 years in the making! they should not be having THIS MANY issues. That's what BETA testing is for!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]