Diablo® III

Graphical issues.

86 Goblin Warlock
I have a ATI mobility radeon HD 4250, and i just freshly updated the drivers before hitting play. And the game is runny CRAPPY.

The charecter moves super slow, there is stuff missing out of the scene, and the videos wont play at all.

ive turned down all the graphic settings. I need help of what i should do to make it work better.
Reply Quote
Did u install the catalyst 12.4a hotfix?
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
im downloading it now, but it doesnt list my card as one affected. Thought i would give it a try anyways.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
its weird cause when i click play and get to the log in screen, the graphics look fine for a few seconds then the birds in the back lose resolution, and the text in the update box go's crazy.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
k installing the driver fix now will update.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
The fix didn't help at all. Still holes in the screen, VERY slow moving toon, and unintelligible voices. someone please help... really hate to think i wasted 60 dollars...

My card is supported
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well, I can at least say that I'm having the same issue with the same model of graphics card...
Reply Quote
I am having the EXACT same problems.. my card is a ATI radeon HD 4570... game looks fine then the birds and writing go absolutely berserk... start up game, and it looks good for a min but then u start getting triangular portions of the ground missing... and it gets worse... sounds EXACTLY like the artifacting that the 12.4a hotfix was supposed to fix, but it does not for me...
Reply Quote
I'm running the same graphics card and tried reinstalling and using the hotfix but to no avail.
Reply Quote
having the same issue with an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200...ran the beta without any issues
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
I have yet to find any solution to the problem. guess were gonna have to wait for a blue...
Reply Quote
in the same boat. nothing seems to be helping
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure I'm in the same boat with ati mobility radeon hd 4500/5500 series.

Screenshot 1: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Arokwa/D3GFX.png
Screenshot 2: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Arokwa/D3GFX2.png
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
is anyone having slow movment or any other lag issues along with the graphical malfunctions?
Reply Quote
No lag for me, just the graphics giving me the finger
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
hmm, im also having issues with my toon moving slowly and the game is just slowed down, this computer isnt even 4 months old so i refuse to believe that it doesnt meet some minimum requirment.

I have the ATI mobility radeon 4250, AMD pheonom II x4 quad core processor, and 4gb of ddr3 ram.

thats above all minimum requirements to my knowledge.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
well the game just hit 100% and i restarted the computer, wiped a bunch of junk, and reinstalled the drivers twice.

Im going to bed, hopefully blizz can figure something out by late afternoon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Odd thing is now, I'm getting these issues in WoW.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Mattimeo
Odd thing is now, I'm getting these issues in WoW.

Rollback your video drivers. It's fixing it for everyone, D3 included.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
Roll it back to what?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]