Diablo® III

Installation disc has been ejected DVD ver

"If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, log in to Battle.net and install Diablo III digitally"

If you downloaded the installer digitally, this error indicates that it did not convert the files correctly. This can often be caused by closing the downloader early. Though the downloader may show 100%, please allow some time for it to fully complete. To resolve this issue, log into Battle.net and re-run the downloader.

And if I have the DVD edition, and have to wait seven days for downloading to complete?
Reply Quote
I have the DVD edition. It is wasting my time to download 8.15G digital version!!! Any solution?
Reply Quote
Hi.
I had the same problem.
Here is what worked for me:

1. install downloader from your battle.net account

(EU GB in my case)

http://eu.media.battle.net.edgesuite.net/downloads/d3-installers/b74d8527-9d46-cb5c-c232-125a62c76658/Diablo-III-Setup-enGB.exe

2. run downloader and choose the folder where to save the diablo 3 files

3. exit downloader

4. copy files:
Installer Tome 1.MPQE
Installer Tome 2.MPQE
Installer Tome 3.MPQE
from Diablo 3 DVD to the folder from point 2.

5. run downloader again
after checking files it will download the rest - just few MB and I was able to install the game
Edited by ZrytyBeret#2665 on 5/15/2012 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
*Rolls Eyes*
Blizzard don't even read support tickets when they do get them. This is the response ticket for "Installation disc has been ejected".

ZrytyBeret Thanks for your post, this is what got me in game to play. Thou unlike the Blizard Support team, I still have many problems with logging in, and being booted. Thou this shouldn't be a huge surprise I guess. Thanks for your tip it worked many wonders!

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support.

Many of the login issues that players experienced during the launch of Diablo III were caused by the heavy traffic the servers saw when they were opened for play. Most of the errors that players saw logging in on launch night (codes 12, 37, 3005, and 30008 to name a few) should no longer be a problem, as player logins should be spread more evenly. Please try logging in normally and if you encounter any further trouble, please reply to this ticket with details concerning any error message you receive.

Thank you again for contacting us. We hope that you enjoy your adventures in Sanctuary!

Regards,

Customer Support
Blizzard Entertainment
<http://battle.net/support>
Reply Quote
Hi.
I had the same problem.
Here is what worked for me:

1. install downloader from your battle.net account

(EU GB in my case)

http://eu.media.battle.net.edgesuite.net/downloads/d3-installers/b74d8527-9d46-cb5c-c232-125a62c76658/Diablo-III-Setup-enGB.exe

2. run downloader and choose the folder where to save the diablo 3 files

3. exit downloader

4. copy files:
Installer Tome 1.MPQE
Installer Tome 2.MPQE
Installer Tome 3.MPQE
from Diablo 3 DVD to the folder from point 2.

5. run downloader again
after checking files it will download the rest - just few MB and I was able to install the game

I tried doing this. It did not work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]