Diablo® III

You have been removed from the game.

Sometimes I'll get to play for a good hour, others I'll last 30 seconds... But sooner or later I get a message saying "You have been removed from the game.", and if I try to start another it says something about party members (when i have none). Trying to log out causes the game to hang with a black screen.

Edited for update : Error when trying to resume game - Please ensure all party members are not in a game, and no party invites are pending. (Error 316704)

Locations of crash - Cains house, during the cinimatic (The part where there would be spoilers), and in worstram.

Also accompanied by error 3007 and a "You have been disconnected" message.

Windows 7
AMD Thuban 1055t @ 2.8ghz
8gb DDR3 Ram
Nvidia GTX480 with latest stable drivers
Edited by Fusion#1916 on 5/15/2012 4:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
I have this problem as well, I have it in parties and it gives error 3005 and 3007, alone it gives the exact situation fusion described. I also use a gtx480.
Reply Quote
happens to me too.
i also have some insane lag spikes from time to time.
Reply Quote
Hope this gets fixed in maintenance today.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I am also getting this message as well same exact thing. Coincidently I have a GTX460. I hope blizzard is reading this because relogging in over and over really sucks. Please fix it....pretty please.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Same thing is happening to me as well. Coincidenty I have nvidia GTX 460
Reply Quote
okay so there was a maintenance and i am STILL GETTING THIS BS exactly what Fusion described... so... we going to get an update or.. what?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Same problems here. I can relog but i will only last about 2 minutes in game before it kicks me out again.
Reply Quote
Same here, except I have an AMD Radeon HD 6750M w/ 1024MB VRAM. I'm using a 15" MacBook Pro, early-2011 model. But, exactly the same problem as Fusion described. I've tried everything I've seen on the support forums - ensuring valid ports are open, flushing the DNS, repairing disk permissions, clearing the Battle.net cache, etc. Nothing has worked. Is there any resolution for this issue?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Found this thread through Google. Is there a place where it's addressed by a Blue? I'm still having this problem after the maintenance tonight.
Reply Quote
they have to give everyone 30 seconds of game play for $70bucks!
Reply Quote
i have the gtx 660 and i'm having the same problem
Reply Quote
I have been getting this same combo since the moment I started playing, I have andi7-2670qm with 8gb of DDR3 1333 and an ati 7690m xt with the latest drivers.
Reply Quote
i can play fine alone, but whenever i party with anyone i get horrible lag, then get disconnected after 5 minutes of playing. running gtx 560m
Reply Quote
Any solutions to the problem yet?? Update please? :(
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Only started for me this morning, was playing last night without fault (in comparison to this morning)

I7-2670QM
8GB Ram
nVidia GeForce GT 555M
Windows 7 64-bit

Also to note, I have Rogers Hispeed Internet.
Edited by eXistenZ#1719 on 5/16/2012 3:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Death Knight
same problem here. I am so frustrated right now!!!
Reply Quote
same for me
Reply Quote
Same.... Missed items from a boss, missed a cut scene going to act 2... This sucks.
Reply Quote
me to
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]