Diablo® III

Error d3-0-9558-win-final.mpq corrupt

While trying to download through the game client stating that the above referenced file has been corrupted and needs to be redownloaded. I am currently using a ACER Aspire x3400 g with all original equipment. no special steps are taken to download other than starting the download as a guest and not a full copy.
Reply Quote
yepp, same here
Reply Quote
I encountered the same problem. Installing it on a new Dell XPS 15.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
got it here too
Reply Quote
Same. This is the 7nth to go wrong and i havnt even been able to play the game... WTF
Reply Quote
I got this too. Any fix?
Reply Quote
yup same exact error here....anyone know what to do?

blizzard, do you read these?
Reply Quote
should be able to find that file and delete it, then try to download it all again. If you're on Windows 7, run as admin always.

That's what other posts were saying anyways. Dont have a link right now. Sorry.
Reply Quote
Same error happens to me, I just deleted the corrupted file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Updates\d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ" and re-run the set-up to make it work.
Reply Quote
Same here... please tell us what to do
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Go into your game folder and find the file, delete it, and the re-open the installer to fix this problem.
Reply Quote
Jeeez, dont help a !@#$ to delete it... I've done that progress like 1000 times now, I dl like 1-2 MBs then i get the error again. Ffs!
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
even still>:( i cant get it to work........
Reply Quote
the file is actually in several spots in the folder but i have to delete that one in the update then some times i delete other to but nothen so far i having to do this slow. and i run on quad-core win 7-64. and blizzard reads them but does not mean they know how to fix it. blizzard does not have decent programmers. this worse installer i have ever seen. but try to delete the file in all the other areas in that folder and try.
Reply Quote
same problem here. no solution yet?
Reply Quote
Same problem. Very annoying, every time I physically buy a Blizz product, rather than purchase online. Sad to see any official response to this, or any reliable fix.
Reply Quote
same problem here
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
Yes, same error here.....is there not a fix in the works Blizz? C'mon....daddy wants to play
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]