Diablo® III

Error d3-0-9558-win-final.mpq corrupt

90 Human Priest
I have the same problem and cant install the game i have purchased.. this sucks as i spent good money on it..
Reply Quote
Check it out guys:

1. go to the path of the corrupted file, the setup wizzard should tell you where it is ex: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Updates\D3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ", ofcourse this will be slightly different for everyone.

2. Delete the currupted file.

3. Go back to your Diablo 3 directory and click on Diablo III launcher.exe

This should update your game files and finalize the installation.

If it doesnt work, redo steps 1 and 2 then instead of double clicking d3launcher, right click and run as admin.
Edited by Simsmode#1717 on 5/24/2012 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
same problem here.
Seems to work by deleting the corrupted file. Let's see.. ty
Reply Quote
doesn't work.. SRSLY ?
Reply Quote
I had the same problem, deleting the corrupted file and running the launcher as administrator worked for me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Deleting the file in the updates folder and then running the setup as admin worked for me:D
Reply Quote
(x86)/DiabloIII/Updates/d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ thats hapen too me tooo all the time dont know how too get it too work
Reply Quote
same error. and i deleted the file and i still have the error
Reply Quote
Same problem here. Deleting and running as admin doesn't work =/
Reply Quote
HEY GUYS! Check it out!

Worked for me!

In the folder, we got TWO fles with the SAME NAME. Maybe you have deleted one and the problem was in another! Try to delete the other file an run as admin.

PS: sorry about my english.
Reply Quote
HI GUYS,
ANY PROBLEM WHEN PATCHING - just delete all files from (...) Diablo III\Updates\<< wherever you got that folder on your hdd - and it will work
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]