Diablo® III

Install Rate 70 kb/s?

Is this right because at this rate I won't get to play all day : / i'm not running anything at all besides that no firewalls or anything are up. When it started it read almost 4mb/s and then faded fast to this constant snail trail haha. No errors yet thank the heavens but if I catch a snag i'll be heart broken for waiting so long.
Reply Quote
I hope not, it's my story too. At least last night (before I interrupted it for an hour) it started at a snails pace but later on quickly rose to normal. We might be in a queue to download, since 2 million are essentially all trying to download the same piece of information from the same place at the same time.
Reply Quote
I hope so! I wonder if there is a way to find out.
Reply Quote
/bump

I would like to know if this is the actually install rate? If not what can I do to get a normal install rate!?
Reply Quote
probably the only thing we can do is wait.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]