Diablo® III

models / graphics

Dear Support,

almost at every little new action the game freezes for 4-5 seconds (this happens like every 5 or 7 minutes) and from time to time the ingame models/graphics totally mess up making the whole game unplayable. It seems like a few sprites from the game just appear in front of everything, and it is very pixelated, it is very random so I cannot describe it more specificly. If I switch to desktop and then back, the graphics get refreshed and everything gets back to normal. Please someone investigate what might be the prob.

Pentium Dual-Core E5400 2.70 Ghz
NVidia GeForce 9800GT
WinXP, 3GB RAM

Thank you in advance

edit: if I don't move, it also does that. Moreover it seems that, randomly some of the model graphics goes fullscreen making the rest of the screen blank or invisible, and creating a pixelated pic. I just saw my WD streched to fullscreen (head, legs, torso, etc)
Edited by Corvus#2800 on 5/15/2012 10:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]