Diablo® III

Stuck with Error 317002

lol...me too..the sun is shinning outside
44 Tauren Shaman
Funny how you mock someone by calling them genious. when in fact you spell the word wrong proving your own stupidity
how do you play with your friends instead of being paired up with random ppl. i have that dam error as well, could due to low system performance?
Yep....
they've just said on the breaking news that they needed to make an emergency maintenance on all north america servers and it would couldnt log in properly for around an hour or so
85 Gnome Warlock
play some of the other games ya got until it gets back up. SC2 is a good idea to burn time
Add one more to the list. I was just finishing up with cane and bad things happened. can't get back in with any chr. my girlfriend is on our laptop playing though just fine.... so servers must be fine...? bug¿
85 Dwarf Hunter
yep same here
Community Manager
We're currently performing urgent maintenance in North America to resolve a variety of issues affecting the game. As a result of this maintenance, though, we anticipate that players will experience some interruption in communication, ability to log in, use of in-game features (like creating or joining games), and disconnections. This error may be a direct symptom of the ongoing maintenance.

We definitely appreciate the reports and will be providing updates here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051765603
Edited by Lylirra on 5/15/2012 10:52 AM PDT
im wasting sick time on this!
me to pissed
guess we can all post "me too" while we wait.
89 Blood Elf Warlock
only thing i have to say is this is a company that has been doing this for how long? and how long has this game been under development? why is these things happening? so angry right now. i took a week off for vacation on this game and my kids are in daycare for the day and this happens? really blizzard please 12 years in the making please make this a decent game!
lol! The game lets me play as hardcore, but not with a softcore character— rich : /
85 Gnome Warlock
love Lylirra's avatar pic. :D
Que to take a bath
91 Draenei Priest
got the same error message trying to log in, hoping its just cuz they are doing an emergency maintainance
85 Blood Elf Mage
I was able to switch my server to the asian servers and play, but I can't use a character from the americas server...i guess it's good if you want to try something out a little bit...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]