Diablo® III

Error Code 317002?

What does this Error Code mean exactly?
Reply Quote
Same here and why is it that you can not view or receive error code 404 when u try to view the old forum pages that addressed this issue thus preventing multi post on the same thing. Seriously main reason why I hate online gaming! Why this huge switch I just want to play!! Sorry to vent on your post.
Reply Quote
Hahaha no need for apologies. Had I known it was already being talked about, I wouldn't have said anything. Just frustrated right now. We all are at this point.
Reply Quote
Getting 317002 myself. I'm hoping it's due to a quick fix they're handling. Can I ask you this- did either of you play multiplayer yet? Could it have something to do with having joined someone else's party? Or someone having joined yours?
Reply Quote
I think so. I was playing just fine leaving and coming back til I joined a game now getting the same code
Reply Quote
No I just joined and tried to play. Have not even seen the game except through trailers and pics
Reply Quote
im having the same issue. please help!
Reply Quote
same error code as well :( only got 3 hours in before i passed out last night.....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There is some errors with the normal servers so they brought them down, this error is the result of that, hardcore mode still works fine. So if you have a lvl 10 or higher toon you can still play (in hardcore mode)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]