Diablo® III

Disappearing Achievements... (SPOILER)

85 Tauren Druid
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I started playing right when the servers came up last night up until just after killing the Skeleton king and when I woke up this morning to continue from where I left off I not longer have my achievement for kill the SK, or my level 10 achievement (now level 13), same goes for my cathedral exploring achievement and even the progress towards recruiting each of the followers for the Templar is no longer there... what on earth happened? I posted this in general as well but figured here would be good as well. Like it appears all my quest progress from the cathedral is gone... yet I am now past that point... Like it says I have not completed "A shattered crown" or the "reign of the black king"
Reply Quote
Yeah, all my achievements disappeared. Also all of my map exploration (not sure if that's a bug or not).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I think the map exploration is normal due to dungeon randomization my big concern is if it will mess up my access to Nightmare once I get that far because the game thinks I am incomplete...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Yup and now again after the recent maintenance more achievements I earned went missing... I am on the second last quest of act 1 and it says I have only completed the first 3.... and most of my exploration stuff is broken again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]