Diablo® III

Mac pc switch

Hey guys, hope everyone is enjoying the game. I had a quick question, as of right now I am at school and i use a Mac to play. When I go home for summer I will switch to a more powerful pc, so when I make the switch would I get to still keep my character? Or would I have to make a new one?? Ty!
Reply Quote
You keep your character. You can log in at any computer that has D3 installed using your battle.net username and password and access your guys.
Reply Quote
Thank you,I love you
Reply Quote
I thought i'd give this a bump

I currently have a mac and pc at home. I installed d3 on my mac first, made a character and have been playing it for a few days. But I want to see if the game will run better on my PC (since the mac was a little sluggish) so i installed it just now and logged in on my PC...it doesn't see my character and it's asking me to create a new one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]