Diablo® III

Can you guys help me out???

I had a video card that most people said it wouldn't work... I got a guest pass and tone down most of the settings and the game seems to work pretty good just a little slow... I finished the starter game and am a little worried that if I buy it, there will be parts that will make my computer crawl and all...

I am recording it from my iphone so it is kinda choppy from that... When I fought the skelton guy with 3 other people there was a lot of crap going on and it held up pretty fine just some little skip parts other than that it was ok...

Processor: MD Athlon(tm) II X2 250u Processor (2 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4200
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Display: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Here is a video of some gameplay from my computer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7T6XFiYvvM&feature=plcp

Do you guys think that my computer will hold up with the game forever???
Reply Quote
Try playing the game in fullscreen but at a lower resolution. In your case, it would be fullscreen at 1600x900 if you want to keep the 16:9 aspect ratio (which you do). While it will greatly decrease image quality, it should also help with your framerate by quite a bit.
Reply Quote
Alright I was playing the game at 1280x730... Is that to much???
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]