Diablo® III

Can I run D3? (Min requirements)

I'm thinking of getting the game, but minimum requirements list the processor as AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4400+, but all I have is a 4000+

I also have 2 gigs ram and an ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 series video card running on Vista.

So I'm wondering if my processor is just barely good enough to squeak by, or if I shouldn't bother. Upgrading is going to be a bit too much money for me, so I dont want to get the game if I cant play it.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's barely good enough to squeak by.
Reply Quote
If you look on ebay, you can get those low end athlons pretty cheap, about 20 bucks shipped. I'm running a 4600 with a radeon 4870 and it runs great with all settings maxed out. I'm going to upgrade to either a 5600 or a 6000 though, just to increase overall performance of my rig.
Reply Quote
I was wondering if a 2.7GHz AMD A6-4400M dual-core processor, an AMD Radeon HD 7520G graphics card, a 4GB DDR3 RAM, a 500GB hard drive, a 1.3MP webcam, a DVD Super Muti Drive, a 3-in-1 media reader, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, a 6-cell battery and runs on Windows 8 64-bit OS.
It's a Samsung laptop
Reply Quote
I don't think your webcam is good enough.

Other then that, sounds legit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]