Diablo® III

Do i have to BUY a Key?

I am doing the 12 month Wow thing and it says i need to complete the set up by entering my "key" i dont have one so it gives me another option to purchase it... Am i supposed to purchase a game key AND pay for 12 months of wow?...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yea same problem here asking me for a game key but I did the 12month thing too should be free and its not. Would like to a explaination of what we should be doing to fix this issue
Reply Quote
74 Goblin Shaman
No, you should see D3 has already been added to your Bnet account. If you're referring to the screen I'm thinking of then you should be able to click 'I've already activated' or something similar.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Select the second option (as stated above) "I've already..." and the launcher should popup. Just endter your battlenet info to launch the game once the servers are back up.
Reply Quote
i get this....

Already have a game key?
REDEEM KEY

when i click it says enter key...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]