Diablo® III

Error 315300 Still for 12 Hours...

85 Blood Elf Warlock
So I had a thread created last night which wasnt answered, which could be because it can't be at this time but come on I used my info just not to log on Battlenet to post this thread. I have changed my password and it still isnt working. I saw you had workarounds before and havent wanted to try them but looks like I will have to do something if I wanna play this week :(..... So Blizz any info you can share?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
bumpage
Reply Quote
Bump.. I am having the exact same problem. I have tried the workaround fix by creating another windows administrator user profile and trying to Run D3 through there, but it has not worked yet.

I read somewhere that someone who was trying this workaround method had to create quite a few administrator user profiles before one actually let him log into his account.. Hopefully we can just keep trying to create administrator user profiles until one of them lets us log into our profile..

My password and log in info are typed in 100% correct.

Any other suggestions, or anyone else try anything that has worked to solve this 315300 error?

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Just tried the Admin switch myself and nada!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Yeah, I just downloaded and tried to log in and got the same error. I got past it maybe twice only to run across the servers being full.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
67 Blood Elf Priest
I'm getting the same problems. I've scanned, updated, reinstalled, and bashed my face against the screen until my eyeballs bled. Can I get something from a blue? Lots of people are having this issue. You promised a game. We paid up. Now it is your turn to keep contractual obligations!

What is happening with this?!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump up. Reinstalling the game right now.
Reply Quote
Anyone fixed this issue yet? I just finished reinstalling the game and I am still having the same 315300 error incorrect login or password. I am typing it 100% correct.

Update: I have since had a friend try to log onto my account from his computer, and he is able to log in without any problems... This means that it seems to be an issue on my computer's folders or something...

SO FRUSTRATED ><

Any suggestions?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]