Diablo® III

SO FUN

91 Undead Hunter
Battling the battle.net server was tough with his error 75. Oh and the mighty credentials check, it took me hours and countless retries. And boy was I was feeling all high and mighty retrieving my hero list, having bested the mighty busy server error (37 was it?). I took a moment to catch my breath basking in the glory of my lvl1 character, fingers tired from typing in my password over and over. But I thought surely i have won for i have successfully connected. But i heard the demons mocking me with pure glee so i tried to join their world to confront them. error 317002 suck it adventurer diablo is too powerful and blizz doesnt care cuz they already have your money
Reply Quote
I know it's discouraging. I'm right there with you.

We shall overcome. :)
Reply Quote
Blizz does care, this happens with every release of theirs because they don't let the errors sit around for a few days/weeks to let the players play with errors. You can't log in because they are applying fixes and doing rolling restarts, which you would know if you were literate.

TL;DR: Stop whining like a child.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Ruib is right, THIS IS EVERYTHING A GAME LAUNCH SHOULD BE
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:55 PMPosted by TrollerCon
We shall overcome. :)

Indeed, but don´t blow it out of proportions.

"Overcome" is a strong word for sitting on a chair waiting for a server to pop back up ;-)
Reply Quote
91 Undead Hunter
blizz fanboys are hilarious you dont buy something broken and then say ah well they did there best ill just wait a few days to get it fixed. Also I never whined i was sharing my glorious D3 adventures with the community. This is the game i payed for no?
Edited by Demoncleaner#1237 on 5/15/2012 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Blizz does care, this happens with every release of theirs because they don't let the errors sit around for a few days/weeks to let the players play with errors. You can't log in because they are applying fixes and doing rolling restarts, which you would know if you were literate.

TL;DR: Stop whining like a child.

dude your such a nub. the biggest issue right now is that the servers are full. ok now lets get back to basic coding. stress test + knowing massive ammounts of players logging in + stupid developers = loads of pissed of customers.

lets recap what was the point to stress tests if they wernt even going to bother adding more servers to compensate. that is bad business. but go ahead keep defending them. it just makes it sound like its ok to treat customers this way.
Reply Quote
Man... rushed home from work with hopes of playing =(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Must be your first time playing a Blizzard game on release day.

This kind of stuff always happens. Accept it and you won't be upset.

I knew going into this I'd have problems logging in. What the hell do you expect? Millions of people are all trying to get in at once, and even with beta testing, this is the *real* test.

If you get this pissy wait a few days. You've waited 10+ years, a few more days won't kill you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
05/15/2012 12:46 PMPosted by Demoncleaner
Battling the battle.net server was tough with his error 75. Oh and the mighty credentials check, it took me hours and countless retries. And boy was I was feeling all high and mighty retrieving my hero list, having bested the mighty busy server error (37 was it?). I took a moment to catch my breath basking in the glory of my lvl1 character, fingers tired from typing in my password over and over. But I thought surely i have won for i have successfully connected. But i heard the demons mocking me with pure glee so i tried to join their world to confront them. error 317002 suck it adventurer diablo is too powerful and blizz doesnt care cuz they already have your money

This made me laugh, couldn't read it outloud to guild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]