Diablo® III

Got D/C right after killing Diablo...

90 Undead Warrior
I got D/C'd right after killing diablo with my friend and can not log back in due to the emergency maintenance, he got 4 rares while i miss out on it all. I demand items of equal value for my witch doctor, this is BS.
Reply Quote
This is outrageous! Let's uninstall and play wow shall we?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I don't suppose you got a screen shot of your very first Diablo kill?

Otherwise you gotta understand anyone and everyone can just pop on here and claim they lost item drops.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Go check my chievs.

Falcorion#1247
Edited by Falcorion#1247 on 5/15/2012 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
62 Worgen Hunter
This is outrageous. I'm a troll who thinks I'm a god and deserves treatment that no one else gets. Quit your b****ing. The game is less than 13 hours old, and it's morons like you who ruin the game for everyone else. The last poster suggested that you go to WOW, but I ask that you please stay off of any Blizzard game, and let those who enjoy them as games play them. Go find another hobby.

P.S. If you managed to beat the game in just under 13 hours, you really need to find a life, a girlfriend, or maybe both.

As you can tell, I'm tired of all the whiners and complainers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
If anything you're the troll, and i'm the dedicated players who beat the game in 12 hours. And obviously by my forum avatar i play WoW, so yeah. Go troll elsewhere.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
This is outrageous. I'm a troll who thinks I'm a god and deserves treatment that no one else gets. Quit your b****ing. The game is less than 13 hours old, and it's morons like you who ruin the game for everyone else. The last poster suggested that you go to WOW, but I ask that you please stay off of any Blizzard game, and let those who enjoy them as games play them. Go find another hobby.

P.S. If you managed to beat the game in just under 13 hours, you really need to find a life, a girlfriend, or maybe both.

As you can tell, I'm tired of all the whiners and complainers.

I heard intellect is good for hunters.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Yes, and dodge.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
05/15/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Dinösaur
I got D/C'd right after killing diablo with my friend and can not log back in due to the emergency maintenance, he got 4 rares while i miss out on it all. I demand items of equal value for my witch doctor, this is BS.

Might have been good to add a spoiler to this, and leave the D-Man's name out of the subject line? :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
As if the title of the game wasn't spoil enough?
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Dinösaur

Heck no. I had no idea Diablo would be in a game called Diablo.

Dafuq did I just read?
Reply Quote
"I demand" ..

Haha.
Reply Quote
Seems we have a person who thinks he's better than everyone else. Good game. You can beat the game in 12 on Normal. On inferno and you dc then this happens then qq about items Till then dude srsly shut up. Who cares. OMG normal rare items! everybody help this man
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
rofl dude is full of Chit!!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
05/15/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Theenternet

Heck no. I had no idea Diablo would be in a game called Diablo.

Dafuq did I just read?

NOWAI, DIABLO IS IN DIABLO? This is some M. Night Shyamalan !@#$ right here.

/endtroll
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]