Diablo® III

I won't be buying anymore blizzard games

First I have a 315300 error, when I finally get away from that error, its because I get a error 75, then an error 37 and now back to the 315300. Does anything work on this????? I mean, I just want to play single player, but because you force me to use battlenet, I can't. U have ruined this game b4 I even get to play it. And from what I have seen on other posts, no one from blizzard is talking.
Reply Quote
Its not a single player game. I dont know why people keep saying this....

They even stated it doesnt have single player. Everything has to be stored and generated from the servers so.....

Im sorry you didnt bother to figure this out before purchasing. Its like people are surprised everything isnt 100% perfect on the very first day....
Edited by fallengod#1475 on 5/15/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
because if they post, you complain about how they arnt fixing servers

Just go outside....get some sunlight
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure that what I've been playing the last few hours was in fact, single player. You see, when you're playing by yourself, that is actually SINGLE player. When you play with a friend, that is TWO players. I know it's difficult to count, but perhaps if you paid better attention in school, then maybe, just maybe, you would begin to understand.
So yes, I've been playing SINGLE player.
Reply Quote
It isn't a single player game. And please never buy a Blizzard game again. Please.
Reply Quote
you know when the zombie apocolypse happens and internet no longer works, when i come home from a hard day of killing zombies and want to kick my feet up and play some favorite games from " back in the good ol' days" Ill be cursing blizzard for not allowing us to play diablo offline. or starcraft for that part.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
05/15/2012 01:10 PMPosted by fallengod

You're arguing semantics. Yes, there is a single player aspect to this game. You can play through the game solo, if you wish.

That's what people are referring too.
Reply Quote
one thing after for me i want my money back
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
Reply Quote
no !@#$, ima play this game then im done
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
cool story, noone cares
Reply Quote

They even stated it doesnt have single player. Everything has to be stored and generated from the servers so.....

Im sorry you didnt bother to figure this out before purchasing. Its like people are surprised everything isnt 100% perfect on the very first day....
actually it can be a single player experience even if you need to connect to online servers,,, just dont open up the game to the public and voila your playin by yourself
Reply Quote

Yes you will.
Reply Quote
So those posts about maintenance and such don't count as Blizzard posts?

What exactly does it take to be a Blizzard post? Because the ones about maintenance are blue...
Reply Quote
I just read the title. Not anything in the post. But

I can gladly say I am perfectly fine with your decision to not buy any more Blizz games. I won't have to deal with your whiny !@# in game. I won't have to read posts of you complaining about an issue that's probably related to your pc and not Blizzard.

GFY. DIAF. Why do you think you're entitled to so much from day 1? Impatient kids these days.
Reply Quote

Except they didn't have to do that. They did the same thing with this game as they did Starcraft 2 and it's just as stupid now as it was then.

The only true need to have these games on Battle.net is for the multi player. If they would have just left the damn lan stuff in for people that don't give a rats butt about PvP then everything would have been fantastic....But nooooooo......Can't do that.

Well, there's less duping and cheating online, so there's that.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
05/15/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Rigardo

Yes you will.

No. I won't.
Reply Quote
I cannot wait for Heart of the Swarm!
Reply Quote
Wow. An online based game didn't have a perfect launch. Who'd have guessed? I want my money back too. ... and a raise.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]