Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hey, i bought something from auction house like 4 hours ago, transaction was completed successful (at least the game said me this, i made few buyouts), then the lags with servers started again (i play on euro) , so I exited the game and i was some time offline. Then i finally managed to connect again few hours later and :
1. I lost my money for the items i bought. But i did not receive them (items)!
2. also I lost my bids placed
3. I noticed that items in the auction changed! For example it was like 100 pages of different rings, but now its 1 or 2 pages only
4. I tried to buy again from auction and had the same story! This time i had request timeout during the buyout, then i got another error, and item became listed as SOLD in the auction and i noticed that i spent a money (so somehow i "bought" it) and... sure i did not receive it!
Similar issue here. I sold an item and did not receive the gold. I put a cheap bow up there just to try the AH mechanism, so I'm not really out any real sum of gold. However, the transaction failed at some point. And that is the point.
i hope it works this good when real money is involved. why do you beta test? you know you guys have BAD programers. it seems cheap but with the hype and time between the last one you would put some real time in making nuts and bolts work. i cant seem to think you don't give a crap but you are making me a believer. wait i forgot. you cant fix and count money at the same time. GG
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.