Diablo® III

Diablo 3 new queue system

They'v just done it and now i am waiting on that same queue and i do not know for how long i will be wating.
Anybody in the queu?
Anybody in the gmae trought the queue system?
How long does it take?
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
I'm in queue or so I think, it still says queuing down at the bottom. So I dunno if I'm even really in queue or not.
Reply Quote
Great, i just came out from work, waiting anxiously to play some D3 and i found out an eternal instance queue...
Reply Quote
I mean... this is pretty normal that the server is getting a pouch in the face like that . Its the biggest server ever encountering such a number of player in the same time.
update wait 15 min in queu . . .
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Hunter
i was in que for 30 mins and got fed up and left the game.
Reply Quote
Well I just got kicked off my server and am now sitting in the que, which has been going on for the last 10 minutes.
Reply Quote
Gotta love one server for north america

man, and I just wanna play solo atm... load of crap
Reply Quote
I was booted out of the game. It said they were kicking people out for maintenance but now there's this queue system. Anyone know what's going on?
Reply Quote
58 Worgen Death Knight
error 3003 connection interrupted
Reply Quote
WOW Really? This is pathetic, all !@#$ing day maintenance (which happens to go on and on with +2 hours extensions.....)
Reply Quote
#D3 servers will be going offline at 2:15PM PDT to address several issues impacting the game. Servers should be back up at approx. 3:30 PDT.

That was on twitter.... Get twitter and you will be much more informed about all things Blizzard.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Darqfang
error 3003 connection interrupted

Yeah, another maintenance, come back in 1hour... :S
Reply Quote
This was for North American Servers Only
Reply Quote
I wonder why do they even have the beta and the stress tests.
Reply Quote
update 24 min in queue.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
Gotta love one server for north america

man, and I just wanna play solo atm... load of crap

There's no way it is one server, gotta be a huge server cluster I believe. Regardless, they bragged about having the most pc game preorders ever and decided to say F it we'll just see what happens.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Cinderheala
There's no way it is one server, gotta be a huge server cluster I believe. Regardless, they bragged about having the most pc game preorders ever and decided to say F it we'll just see what happens.

You probably do not know HOW HARD it is to creat a server system for millions of players login in at the same time. Im not really complaining im just trying to figure out how lon gi will be wating

- update 32 min
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
05/15/2012 02:32 PMPosted by LiLxMelenor

You probably do not know HOW HARD it is to creat a server system for millions of players login in at the same time. Im not really complaining im just trying to figure out how lon gi will be wating

- update 32 min

Trust me I know it's very complex, but there should have been a queue from the start, and they didn't even do that. It's those kind of mistakes that make me think they just said F it.
Reply Quote
Agree, no one is saying it's easy, but they seem to prove once and again they aren't trying hard to give us a decent service.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]