Diablo® III

error 3003

was in queue (sp?) and got booted...now this be me vixen
Me too.
85 Undead Mage
Same for me. Only got to level 7 :(
Same thing happened to me, logged back in and now I am sitting in a queue for 15 minutes only to get a disconnect and can't log in now.
63 Night Elf Rogue
same here, i FINALLY got past the download/install error, then, i get into the game am queing for servers because they are full (of course...) and then out of no where i get this error, and now i cant even LOG IN...PLEASE HELP
ditto here. first time seeing the error
Ditto
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Same here.
Same
63 Night Elf Rogue
question, did you all JUST get this error or this an old problem? maybe its ANOTHER server over load problem.....
yeah same
Same error, hooray for online only single player!
JUST got the error
I havent been able to play at all today due to random errors. Right now looks like its error 3003 :(
Same here.
This is B**t. I didn't play yesterday because of server issues and the same today.
I hope they fix the problem quick.
Otherwise its down to the refund shop for me.
85 Troll Hunter
What happened is they shut the servers down for more maintenance.
Estimated time is 15:30 PST
Edited by Nicolle#1528 on 5/15/2012 2:25 PM PDT
Was in the queue finally then got booted and now I can't login either. Keep getting the 3003 error as well.
i just downloaded it maybe 10 minutes ago and was waiting to get into a game. Then got booted, now its saying this. Dunno if its a old problem
Ditto
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]