Diablo® III

Desktop Icon

90 Human Paladin
I played the beta and a desktop icon was automatically installed. I bought the annual pass for WoW so i got my D3 for free and went to download and install it last night which was a nightmare, but i finally got it installed and now there isn't a desktop icon and i can't figure out how to get it on there.
It's not in any of my files that i can visibly see on my computer. To launch the game i have to launch the setup installer and go through that BS and it tells me "game is up to date" and then i can click play.
How can i get a desktop icon when i can't find the file itself in my computer anywhere? Please help, thank you.
Reply Quote
right click to the setup installer, and select send to desktop as shortcut.

I have the proper Icon, and yet it always checks for patches, and tells me the game is up to date before being able to click play. So I guess what I am saying will work, considering there is not any difference.

Hope it helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]