Diablo® III

List of supported Processors?

When I bought D3, I thought I would be able to play since day 1 due to being able to play the beta with no problems. But apparently when I go to install D3 it says my Processor isn't supported or what not. I'm now in the market for a new laptop, and I can easily determine whether or not the Video Card is capable of running D3, but I'm not sure with processors because they got weird names and I can't tell which one is better than which.

I don't want to drop 500 bucks on a new laptop only for it to be unable to run D3. Is there a list or something of that nature that shows which processors will work with D3? Will Intel's I3-I5 processors work? AMD's Athlon II? And what of AMD's A# Processor line (ie. AMD A4 or A8) or the E-Series line. Will these work?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]