Diablo® III

I was so disappointed with WD... and then.

Gargantuan Zombie. Just the man I've been waiting for.
Reply Quote
Agreed. I was considering switching classes until that moment. WD starts off pretty tough, but there's a serious deadzone right now. This fellow changes that entirely though ^_^
Reply Quote
I actually thought of changing until I started to spam fire bats that !@#$ is just pure evil. Love just standing there and mowing down enemies as they attempt to get close to you. But can't wait for Gargantuan Zombie
Reply Quote
Are you guys finding the Zombie dogs to just die in a couple of seconds against a large group of monsters? i have the jungle medicine as a passive....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Crash

i picked up spirit walker instead, so much more useful
Edited by mart1N2h#1932 on 5/15/2012 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Crash

Depends on what else you have with the Zombie Dogs. I find them really useful in big fights but once again I have other things helping me out.
Reply Quote
Haha, you guys have me excited. Just a few more levels to unlock him. Absolutely loving WD so far, so he'll just be icing on the cake I suppose.
Reply Quote
Gargantuan is a stud, I was moanin and !@#$%n about the powers of WDs until I learned that skill. and now, I think WDs are extremely cool and versatile.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]