Diablo® III

Stuck on launcher.....

86 Tauren Paladin
Ok I was playing perfectly before servers went down. Never had problems with launcher before. Now every time i click play the launcher just sits there and the game never starts...
Reply Quote
Yup. Mine's stuck on [Updating Blizzard Launcher (0%)]. :/
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
Well i figured out how to get past that by force stopping the stupid Agent.exe but after that pressing play does nothing...
Reply Quote
thanks linez... agent.exe solved it, in game
Edited by Primax#1152 on 5/15/2012 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
stuck at "Launching..."
Reply Quote
Also stuck at "Launching..."
Reply Quote
Also Stuck.....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
same story.
Reply Quote
Stuck in the launcher at Initializing, after having no problems playing before the last outage
Reply Quote
Same here. Come ON GUYS!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump for justice and a blue post!

ps. run as administrator and force ending agent.exe isn't working for me but works for others.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
For anyone not Salvion, force stop agent.exe it should work after that.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
avia, it just freezes my launcher, or does it just take 10+ minutes to start the game?
Reply Quote
Force stopping agent.exe worked for me to get past the Updating Files steps, but in this case I'm referring to the D3 Launcher. The game is installed/patched to 100%, I click "Play", it gets stuck on "Launching..." Force stopping agent.exe this time around yields a communication error and tells me to restart the launcher.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ugghhhh so frustrating if sc and wow can launch perfectly why not this >.<
Reply Quote
No go for me. Open launcher, get's stuck at updating tools. Force close stupid agent.exe and I get initializing and updating files to 100%. Click on Play and it sits at launching FOREVER...ok, only 15 minutes so far!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
same lecubano it either is launcing forever or i don't stop agent.exe and that just closes launcher.
Reply Quote
I had the same issues. I disabled peer-to-peer downloading in downloader preferences at the launch menu, then restarted the launcher. Game worked fine after that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
This is an issue with the tools, and appears to be a known problem. Now the problem is getting stuck at "updating tools". A *lot* of people are updating all at the same time, so that's bogged down at the moment.
Reply Quote
Great news Clepton, same fix worked for me after I force stopped the agent.exe and waited for it to update, I disabled Peer-to-Peer and the thing WORKED....sorry, finally get to play after that damn installer fiasco i've been working on for 10 hours!
Edited by ElDiosCubano#1181 on 5/15/2012 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]