Diablo® III

Will not allow Logon

For some reason I can get everything loaded but when I get to the Logon page it will not allow me to click the logon button.
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem
Reply Quote
well at least I'm not alone.
Reply Quote
Same Here WHat do we do?
Reply Quote
Rage until Blizzard comes over here to soothe our tortured souls?

I don't know. Anything is better than nothing at this point.
Reply Quote
Same problem here, if you guys find a solution, let the rest of us know
Reply Quote
Me as well. Fail Blizzard...FAIL

The only thing I can think of is hit Alt-F4...

Then log back into your favorite game and wait about a week or two for the myriad of fixes.
Edited by Sadoul#1368 on 5/15/2012 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue, Have removed and reinstalled the game with no change.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem.
Reply Quote
Same thing here. Quick! Create an insane amount of posts so Blizzard-Activision thinks this is the most important issue!
Reply Quote
Guess I'm just gonna be playing LoL until I can finally login :/.
Reply Quote
having the same issue.. calling them now...
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue. Are the servers still down? Cause my login button is faded out.
Reply Quote
same problem! :(
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Are you using your Battle.net account (email address)? You don't use your Battle.tag.

Yes, Blizzard is testing us: The Zen of Waiting. I understand WoW was worse, believe it or not. Even waving my Activision/Blizzard stock certificates over my CPU didn't help. On of my stock market buddies said that game company stocks just drive them all crazy. They see the same pattern launch after launch: Enormous hype and inability to meet customer's needs. The Zen of waiting.
Reply Quote
Same problem here as well logon button faded out grey........hope they fix this crap soon we have all waited to dang long for this game to have this kinda issues here with this game
Reply Quote
Same problem here as well logon button faded out grey........hope they fix this crap soon we have all waited to long for this game to have this kinda issues here with this game
Reply Quote
Faded out grey should mean you are doing something wrong.

Make sure its your email from bnet, not your battletag....
Reply Quote
use email address
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]