Diablo® III

Will not allow Logon

Got it guys ...gotta use your email addy to log in not the battletag thanks support administrator
Reply Quote
Im posting for the sheer fact that I also have the same problem, and blizzard you ruined my day twice, to think I got up at 3am just to play D3 and it still was not working, then I sit through a traffic jam, and almost get rear ended...i just wanted to play d3 ='(
Reply Quote
Thanks Omakros, that helped and worked for me.
Reply Quote
heck i can't even find were to log in lol
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Death Knight
i also can't log in. I get to the log in page and my mouse will not work so i can't scroll down and accept the terms. anyone else having that problem? and if so did you manage to fix it? thanks
Reply Quote
Blizzard please change the wording on the login screen! It should say:

EMAIL ADDRESS

PASSWORD

Login Button
Reply Quote
I also am getting stuck at authenticating credentials and then sometimes it times out to error 3007. Rest of the time it sits there forever. If I click cancel, the whole client locks up and becomes unresponsive. Very frustrating as it isnt even an issue that is on their radar... or so it seems.
Reply Quote
YES!!!!! success!!!! use the email address you used to make a battlenet account. then use your password! you will then be able to logon! and WOW, you guys will LOVE this game!!!! we have waited and suffered soo long, and my fellower maniacs, we will NOT be dissapointed!!!!!!! GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Using same account I used to log and and reply to this.
I have done the following.
1. Set battle tag.
2. Changed password.
3. Account recovery.
4. Tried all region settings.
5. Verified no spaces.
6. Used mouse instead of tab to switch boxes during login.
7. Called customer support (disconnected at exactly 15 minutes waiting).
8. Called customer support (disconnected at exactly 15 miniutes waiting).
9. Called customer support ("experiencing techinal difficulties, please try later).
Reply Quote
Same prob here on the west coast. I just keep trying and hope it lights up to let me log on.
Reply Quote
my !@#$ is all all grey and wont let me long in wtf is this bs
Reply Quote
Same thing here any idea what the problem is?
Reply Quote
Use your email. Not your user name.
Reply Quote
DERP!!! Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]