Diablo® III

can't log in

The site says servers are up but I cannot log in. Anoyone else???
Reply Quote
Yes me 2
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
are the servers really up? or just certains regions...i cant log in for goodness sakes
Reply Quote
same, I am unable to click the Log in button
Reply Quote
can't log in as well. Pissing me off!
Reply Quote
yep.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
Reply Quote
I can get to the main menu and fill in my log in informaiton, but the "log in" button is froze and won't lemme click it. Any solutions?
Reply Quote
Still Same Boat
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I am having problems getting past the authenticating credentials check. It freezes the login and the whole game stops responding. I've retried several times but without luck
Reply Quote
same here - login button dimmed out
Reply Quote
Same Issue. Grey Login Button Of Death... Blizzards biggest "Fail"
Reply Quote
No log in, no joy! It sure is a good thing Blizzard kept pushing the release back to make sure bugs didn't happen.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Anyone who can't even get to the login screen, try this:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5133873400?page=1#18

05/15/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Clepton
I had the same issues. I disabled peer-to-peer downloading in downloader preferences at the launch menu, then restarted the launcher. Game worked fine after that.
Reply Quote
still cant log in either i have been waiting all day!!!!!
Reply Quote
What blows my mind is that they had how many millions of copies of this game pre-ordered and knew full damn well, how many people were going to be on this......yet they still failed. They should have been ready to go yesterday on this. I can understand a patch or two, but emergency system maint.? FAIL. I should have waited a few weeks to get this game. Then I wouldn't be amongst all the pissed off people raging on here. Oh yeah, I can't log in either.
Reply Quote
Me too
Reply Quote
I cannot click the Log In button. Was thinking they are doing matainance but it seems i am not the only one with this problem. Going to try and reinstall.
Reply Quote
i dont have the greyed out login button, when i put my email address, that fixed that. now my thing is that i keep getting the error messages 3005 and 3007. when i press login it never even gets to the crededentials. it wont communicate with the servers. i AM at a tech college so maybe the port is blocked or something? idk. i could sure use a lot of help though.
Reply Quote
No kidding been trying to log in since 10:30am and it 4:15pm now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]