Diablo® III

Now fix the game for those that can't get in

90 Worgen Druid
Seriously there are many issues for those of us that can't even get past updating or even the launcher. Now I can't even get past "Launching..." after clicking play. Been sitting there for a while now. It's about time to fix the issues for those of us that can't get into the game, then you can worry about fixing things for people that can get in. We paid the same amount of money everyone else did. For some reason I have two different agent folders "524" "954" as well as blizzard launchers "888" "1575" are any of them competing? And please before you recommend the so called fixes that have already been posted. I HAVE tried them already.
Reply Quote
Same here tried all the fixes. I had been working fine untill this random downtime with servers. Now i cant get past Launch . Its just greyed out and ive tried everything. Guess ill try and reinstall that worked this morning.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]