Diablo® III

Error 3007

85 Goblin Shaman
i keep getting disconnected due to this error. pls help

thanks
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
I can't even log in due to Error 3007... at least you get in.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
yeah but im being kicked every few mins its pissing me off
Reply Quote
same here, i was playing for like 10mins through the cathedral , then keep getting booted near the end of the first floor then when i log back in, i have to restart everything. really pissing me off too, if this continues im gonna want my money back for this garbage. games not cheap, with the beta they should have been ready.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
05/15/2012 04:05 PMPosted by FITZI
same here, i was playing for like 10mins through the cathedral , then keep getting booted near the end of the first floor then when i log back in, i have to restart everything. really pissing me off too, if this continues im gonna want my money back for this garbage. games not cheap, with the beta they should have been ready.

stop being an idiot. you wont get your money back. Betas don't fix everything. Bf3 still had problems after 3 months. LOTS of problems
Reply Quote
same problem here as well... been the exact same thing for the whole day
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
bump still having the issue
Reply Quote
3007 is killing me ive done all the truble shooting steps and im still getting kicked every few min i cant even move around act 2 i get kicked before i can reach a new check point.

and if i wait a in to start a game i get 3005 and 3007
Reply Quote
same exact problem here.

I get kicked out of the game every ten minutes, but the weird thing is that if I idle at the character screen after logging in, the 3007 error does not come until i move my cursor.

Please fix this soon, this is making the game unplayable :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
i get it mainly in new tristam and im usually lucky if i keep moving around and playing through the act im fine and its random i get dcd and get this error but i also get it if i afk too long maybe after a min or 2 of not moving
Reply Quote
I just made this thread and have been successfully playing for about an hour. Good luck

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150755025#1
Reply Quote
Also getting the 3007 error. I can log in and run around for maybe a minute before it kicks me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
right there with you Xen, I have done everything but go out and Buy a new friggin PC still to no evail,,,,,Blizzard seriously,,,,do we need to be Computer engineer's to play your game? Come on...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
im trying fins idea but its not as easy for me weird cuz of my modem set up so im hoping after clicking a few boxes its working lol
Reply Quote
Happening to me too. Guess my launch is going to happen a week or so (or however long this takes them to fix) later than I assumed.

Makes me sad that this is how games are now.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
sigh i turned off my firewall and its still happening and i cant port forward this westell 7500 modem with this centurylink dsl
Reply Quote
same problems can not login due to this problem, we need a blue post!!!
Reply Quote
why isnt error 3007 listed on the errors sticky?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4926594436

i have a feelings this is a bigger problem that can't be fixed in a day or 2 and that's why there seems to be not a lot of info on it other then to mess with your router... but if beta worked and like some i can run the game for hour or so befor getting the error then it's not likely my problem but something with the servers, or maybe i'm wrong.
but no blue posts about it other then the cut n paste, go to the help section seems odd...
Reply Quote
I have the solution - well one that worked for me anyway..

I have 150mb conection shared with the apartment building.. wireless through hub-sharing

I get 3007 and 3005 alot..

I changed to my wireless provider (private provider) - problem solved.. never see the error anymore..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]