Diablo® III

Strange FPS

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
As the title says, I have a very strange FPS.

On all low, I run 6-8 FPS and while that is bad, it's not my graphics card. Because I just hit the game up to all ultra, and am still at 6-8 FPS.

I had the same issue on beta, and my friend with integrated graphics is pulling more than me. Also, I'd like to mention its not fully my game, it's just the game is going in full on slo-mo. AKA: I shoot a zombie, and hes far away, 2 seconds later he is in my face eating my eyeballs.
Edited by Shadow#1610 on 5/15/2012 3:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Reply Quote
yeah, its a problem thats been in the game since beta that blizzard has never fixed, except with one of the later beta patches, but then the next patch reintroduced the problem.

i have a GTX 560 and a 3.2ghz quad core CPU and yet i run this at 35 fps at tops, 5-10 fps when fighting monsters. for a one of the patches in beta i ran at steady 60 fps, but this bug they keep introducing just !@#$s on my computer.

it doesnt even make my video card work, ti sits at 60% fan speed usage and doesnt budge a degree
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i'm running 8-10 fps....my vid card is nowhere near top of the line, but it isn't on the unsupported list.
Reply Quote
35 FPS on a GTX 460 dropping to 15-20 FPS when lots of Monsters occupy the screen. Pretty abysmal.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. I have 6-8 FPS on the title screen which continues when I log in. I have the most up to date drivers and a computer which should be able to demolish this game.

3.4 ghz quad core cpu
Nvidia GTX 560 Ti - Overclocked
8 gigs RAM

I checked it out and the problem is that the GPU is at 99% while the game is running (everything else is 30-50%). I get less GPU utilization out of Crysis. Something is wrong here. This may be a GTX 560 issue as I have hear of a few otehrs with this GPU having a similar problem.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. I have 6-8 FPS on the title screen which continues when I log in. I have the most up to date drivers and a computer which should be able to demolish this game.

3.4 ghz quad core cpu
Nvidia GTX 560 Ti - Overclocked
8 gigs RAM

I checked it out and the problem is that the GPU is at 99% while the game is running (everything else is 30-50%). I get less GPU utilization out of Crysis. Something is wrong here. This may be a GTX 560 issue as I have hear of a few otehrs with this GPU having a similar problem.

Ya. Its making it worse because every friend I play with says I move slo-mo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]