Diablo® III

Lost Achievements

90 Tauren Death Knight
Logged back in after maintenance and I only have 3 achievements now. All the achievements I got up to level 19 are gone.
Community Manager
We're working on providing an update regarding issues with achievements. Please stay tuned.
same for a lot of ppl. I bet they restore them at some point.
It's being addressed in the Bug Forums. Based on the Blue post I don't think they are gone.
Fix error 12 first so we can play
how come i cant play the game yet
100 Tauren Druid
05/15/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Zarhym
We're working on providing an update regarding issues with achievements. Please stay tuned.

What about explored areas being fogged in?
How about fixing the fact that I still can't even get to the launcher and I have tried EYERYONE of these "fixes"?
Don't focus on achievements yet, focus on Error 12.

Whats the point of fixing achievements if people can't even log in to play?
are u able to play yet
05/15/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Drb

What about explored areas being fogged in?

Thats working as intended I believe
I can't even install the game with a PHYSICAL CD because its checking for updates infinitely. And you guys are worried about Achievements instead of the rest of us who can't even get it installed
well thats great but diablo 3 was working fine today now. Dosent start either stops at updating tools or says all ticks then 100% and stops.

All forum posts weith these issues seem to be deleted
05/15/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Zarhym

ty so much for replying about this. finally, it's like a fresh of breath air to know that you are going to fix this. :) I was so upset to logon and find my level 25's achievements all gone and in act 3.
Edited by Jinx101#1576 on 5/15/2012 4:07 PM PDT
Yep, it will regenerate the level if you log-off.
Still no log in button for me ............WTF
05/15/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Serpente
How about fixing the fact that I still can't even get to the launcher and I have tried EYERYONE of these "fixes"?

I am in the same boat with you. I get stuck at the
Checking for updates window
dude i bought this so i can play not sit here and look at it
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]